Sunday, June 6, 2010

4th June 2010

4th June 2010

Morning went to sch for cip. AGAIN!
Escaped the last one hour of the cip. HahHhaaha
Wanted to go for math consultation but couldn't find mrs khan!
I got lots of qns that I don't know.
I NEED TO BE ENLIGHTENED URGENTLY!!!

Haha. After that decided to go off to hongyu's house again.
Because got nobody to have lunch with me:(
Bought my lunch and his lunch.
I was carrying ALOT ALOT of things in my hand when I went kfc to take away for hy.
That woman was pissed by me for not saying earlier just because of the cheese fries. -.-
It's just adding one cover wad. Whr got so hard.
Den went off carrying MANY MANYx1000 things in my hand.
When I climb up the bridge, accidentally spilled hy drink:/
Den went to supermarket to get. Replacement for him.
Haha. His house is damn far from the mrt station I swear. Took me years to reach his house.
After lunch. Spent the rest of the day playing Left for dead again!
I know it's sounds stupid. But ya I like it. Haha.
Den went home.


With love,
PeiQi:)

No comments: