A super slack one.
All I did was to arrange bottles an bananas on canteen table.
Rest of the time was just sitting there playing with my iPhone:x
I left early with Iskandar to rush down to SMU to collect our goodie bag for the 'bear your sole' CIP next Saturday.
On the way down met zhiwei philo Agnes Tavin on train.
Met yuenyee at dhoby ghaut.
Den all of us had a hard time finding our way to the SMU concourse.
Walked like 10,000km before we fins that place in a secluded area that doesn't even looked like a concourse-.-
Next, zhiwei philo yuenyee and ms went off to plaza singapura to have our dinner.
When I was going to the toilet, saw a group of innovians.
Then, from then on till we left that place they kept staring at me like they had nv seen me before.
I think I really am like what P said.
I have a disease called the ' innovian phobia'.
Haha:x
After that we went to play.......
Had alot of fun shooting and killing zombies!:D
Den went off to orchard central rooftop garden to enjoy the scenery, but cnt see much stars:(
However, something made my day!:D
Philo asked yy wad she think about me, and guess wad.
A One word reply.
"----" <3!
hAhahaha
After that we went to some cafe in some hotel and slack there.
After that home sweet home!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment