Friday, March 5, 2010

Can u imagine yourself being despised by your teacher? Your teacher only sigh to u and starts to ignore u. And when u have frens that doesn't care. Knowing that u did worst den them and they are still in front of u saying that they are lousy even after knowing that they have gotten the perfect grade? How does it feels? Does anyone knows it?

Even after knowing that I'm disappointed with myself u came in front of me and brag in front of my frens when I'm talking to them. I know u are good you are better den me. But do u have to do that in front of me?

I really don't know if me being a fren if yrs is a good or bad thing. I don't what do u take me for, u come to and complain about yr fren but ignore me in sch. Wad am I to u? I don't know I really don't know.


With love,
PeiQi:)

No comments: