Why is it that I'm feeling so hurt, so tired.
I got no idea how long more can I survive in school.
I'm still trying.
Trying to be a good student.
Trying to be a good leader.
Trying to be a good daughter.
Trying to be a good sister.
Trying to be a good friend.
Trying to catch up with work.
Trying to do well in exams.
Trying to be better.
Trying to be evrything that I can be.
But why am I trying so hard for?
I don't know.
What do I get from trying so hard?
Nothing.
Tell me what should I do?
I feel so tired.
Feel so drained.
Feel so hurt.
Feel so sad.
And that feeling within me I don't know how to describe.
I feel like giving up.
I need the strength to carry on.
But who and where can I get it from?
Someone please tell me.
With love,
PeiQi:)
No comments:
Post a Comment